Department of Physics
The XLAB Department of Physics offers a series of courses and hands-on experiments. There are fundamental experiments for whole classes and experiments like lasers that exceed typical high school topics.
Some courses have a limitation in numbers.
Mr. Johann Krawczyk delegated as a physics teacher directs the Department of Physics. In addition, several XLAB colleagues and scientists are involved in the implementation and monitoring of experiments.
The Physics department cooperates with
- the Department of Physics of the University of Göttingen,
- the Institute of Astrophysics Göttingen,
- the Max-Planck-Institute for Solar System Research,
- the Laboratory for radioactive Isotopes LARI and
- the University of Applied Science and Arts HAWK.
In consultation with these partners we offer additional courses in their laboratories.